This is kid-friendly missional community with activities for people of all ages. Our usual time for gathering for dinner, prayer, scripture, and encouragement is the first and third Sundays of each month from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. We also regularly do fun activities together and engage in service projects around foster care. Come join us as we follow Jesus together!
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
"Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
- Given Christmas presents to children in foster care.
- Cleaned the family visitation room at the DFPS office on Wilson Road.
- Provided money to secure a location for training for foster parents in the local area.
- Helped families financially to care for children in foster care.
- Supported families who are working to keep their children in their homes.
- Packed and donated toiletry bags for youth in foster care.
Claire and John Soard have four children and a great time serving Jesus!
For it's twice-a-month gathering of prayer, scripture, and encouragement, this missional community meets in a home in the Summerwood neighborhood. Fill out the form below to get the address and join us.